4/20/2011

water of life

"God gives vision because of need. If there is no need, there will be no vision."

Water of Life,
I need thee. I am parched to my roots.
I am scorched, I am wilting.
Revive me.
In my need, give me a green vision.
Not because of my need,
but because of thy Nature;
not because of my pain,
but because of thy grace;
not because of my death,
but because of thy Life;
not because of my weakness,
but because of thy strength;
Heal me, that I may sing of thy power,
that the greatness of thy Name might spread
like a cloud.
That the glory of
thy Son may storm the face of the earth.
Water of Life,
I believe that there is no growth
or goodness apart from thee.
I need thee.
Revive me.

all hail the King, who holds dominion. all praise and honor to Him be given. Let all rejoice, for the glory of the Lamb is at hand


(photo from SMI)

No comments: